AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

:: Tout l'Reste :: Nothing to do :: Flood
mot à la suite
James B. Barnes
James B. Barnes
mot à la suite Tumblr_oe6www6EHz1ruzta6o3_1280
Nom de code : winter soldier.
Pouvoirs : sérum du super-soldat & bras cybernétique.

Dim 26 Aoû 2018 - 0:17
rien de bien dur; vous postez un mot qui vous fait penser à celui qu'a écrit votre VDD !

poussière
Thor Odinson
Thor Odinson
mot à la suite Giphy
Nom de code : God of Thunder

Dim 26 Aoû 2018 - 2:11
bucky tongue
James B. Barnes
James B. Barnes
mot à la suite Tumblr_oe6www6EHz1ruzta6o3_1280
Nom de code : winter soldier.
Pouvoirs : sérum du super-soldat & bras cybernétique.

Dim 26 Aoû 2018 - 20:07
perfection.
Anna Marie
Anna Marie
mot à la suite Tumblr_onofv7PQN71r2ddw0o1_r1_250
Nom de code : Rogue
Pouvoirs : superforce, vol, résistance accrue, absorption des pouvoirs incontrôlée
Du Texte :
I believe that mankind's destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it's aerodynamically impossible for a bumble bee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there's a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although if they don't ever open the box to feed it it'll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself.

I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn't even know that I'm alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of causal chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.

Dim 26 Aoû 2018 - 23:45
modestie
William Kaplan
William Kaplan
mot à la suite Tumblr_inline_o5n4mghVhz1szaa83_400
Nom de code : Wiccan, Billy.
Pouvoirs : Électrokinésie, téléportation, guérison, lévitation, télékinésie, photokinésie, altération de la réalité, constructions énergétiques, conjuration, localisation.
Du Texte :
I get anxiety. I don't think I'm good enough. I don't like myself, even though I know -- rationally, I know -- doesn't matter. I have bad days. Bad thoughts. And sometimes... sometimes, yeah. They're hard to fight. But I don't let them win every day.

Mer 29 Aoû 2018 - 18:34
Qualité
Maya Davey
Maya Davey
mot à la suite Tumblr_op9024O0Sc1ud954yo1_500
Nom de code : aucun. elle fait partie de ceux qu'on protège, ceux que l'on cherche à nuire aussi.
Pouvoirs : elle est aussi humaine que vous et moi.
Du Texte :
but if the earth ends in fire and the seas are frozen in time, there'll be just one survivor. the memory that i was yours, and you were mine.

Mer 5 Sep 2018 - 21:19
défaut
Contenu sponsorisé

mot à la suite