AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

:: La Suite :: About You :: Fiches de Liens
Rogue - That's called "teamwork," sugah
Anna Marie
Anna Marie
Rogue - That's called "teamwork," sugah Tumblr_onofv7PQN71r2ddw0o1_r1_250
Nom de code : Rogue
Pouvoirs : superforce, vol, résistance accrue, absorption des pouvoirs incontrôlée
Du Texte :
I believe that mankind's destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it's aerodynamically impossible for a bumble bee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there's a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although if they don't ever open the box to feed it it'll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself.

I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn't even know that I'm alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of causal chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.

Mar 21 Aoû 2018 - 15:50

ANNA MARIE

27 ans

mutante

New Avengers

célibataire
Confrériste perdue, x-men retrouvée, avengers assumée, new avengers résolue. Passée par divers clans, à divers âge, Anna Marie n'en est par moins parfaitement loyale à celui qu'elle a choisi. En ce qui concerne les liens ils sont vastes et peuvent être de toutes sortes, mais essayez d'avoir une idée quand vous postez ou au moins d'expliquer un peu qui est votre personnage.
Son prime pouvoir est l'absorption de l'énergie vitale, des pouvoirs et capacités si vous êtes mutants ou toute capacité liées aux gènes (elle copie donc également les propriétés aliens). Elle conserve les capacités un temps certains qui dépend de la puissance des pouvoirs et de la longueur du touché. Elle a cependant définitivement acquis après avoir presque tuée une autre super héroïne, les pouvoirs de voler, une super-force et une super-résistance

©️ HELLOPAINFUL

Dernière édition par Anna Marie le Mar 21 Aoû 2018 - 15:57, édité 2 fois
Anna Marie
Anna Marie
Pouvoirs : superforce, vol, résistance accrue, absorption des pouvoirs incontrôlée
Du Texte :
I believe that mankind's destiny lies in the stars. I believe that candy really did taste better when I was a kid, that it's aerodynamically impossible for a bumble bee to fly, that light is a wave and a particle, that there's a cat in a box somewhere who's alive and dead at the same time (although if they don't ever open the box to feed it it'll eventually just be two different kinds of dead), and that there are stars in the universe billions of years older than the universe itself.

I believe in a personal god who cares about me and worries and oversees everything I do. I believe in an impersonal god who set the universe in motion and went off to hang with her girlfriends and doesn't even know that I'm alive. I believe in an empty and godless universe of causal chaos, background noise, and sheer blind luck.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.

Mar 21 Aoû 2018 - 15:50

©️ HELLOPAINFUL

Anna Marie
Anna Marie
Du Texte :

Mar 21 Aoû 2018 - 15:51
+1
Contenu sponsorisé

Rogue - That's called "teamwork," sugah